Eating Disorders


Specialist dietitians can be accessed via the CAMHS and Adult Eating Disorders Services. 


<18 years Please refer to the Child and Adolescent Eating Disorders Service:- http://rms.kernowccg.nhs.uk/primary_care_clinical_referral_criteria/psychiatry/children__eating_disorders

A specialist dietitian will conduct a dietetic assessment as part the Eating Disorders Assessment.


>18 years - refer to the ICMHT who after initial assessment will refer to the Adult Eating Disorders Service. Once the person has been assessed and meets service criteria specialist dietetics will be offered as part of their treatment.  


Further information can be found here