Learning Disabilities

The specialist learning disability dietitian can be accessed via the Adult Community Learning Disabilities Team. They’re website and referral form can be found here https://www.cornwallft.nhs.uk/adult-community-learning-disabilities-team

Please refer to the specialist learning disabilities dietitian if:

  • Support /advice is needed by other health services in making reasonable adjustments.
  • A patients needs cannot be met by other health care services after reasonable adjustments have been made.
  • A patient requires input from a number of learning disability specialists such as speech and language therapists, learning disability nurse.
  • A patient has profound and multiple learning disabilities.